Sunday 17 June 2012

Spring Beauty Review 2012: Chanel Roses Ultimes De Chanel

Ok, this is coming a little late but these glosses are just too pretty not to talk about! Chanel's Roses Ultimates De Chanel collection new for Spring includes 6 Glossimers and 4 nail polishes. If shades of soft pinks and rosy shades tickle your fancy then you will love this collection. I've always been a fan of Chanel Glossimers because the finishes are gorgeous. For the most part, they come in pretty sheer shades which is why I love adding them as a finishing touch. The shimmery sparkle catches the light so nicely!
Amour (top) and Jalousie (bottom)
I got to test out Amour and Jalousie. Amour is a pretty pink with gold shimmer. Jalousie is stunning! Love the bright fuchsia and the strong pigment really surprised me because Glossimers are usually sheer. Out of all the shades Jalousie is the must-have that you need or should (yes, I am here to encourage your addiction! ahh!) add to your lip collection. It's just that beautiful. What are your favourites from the collection? Products were sent for editorial consideration and I truly love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Leave your Comment!